Professional Fridge & Freezer Cleaning Service in London
Our fridge and freezer cleaning service can help you remove the bad smell from your appliance and more importantly make it germ free. The service is provided by fully vetted and insured cleaners.
Along with professional service, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Prevent bacteria and mould from growing
- Good, fresh aroma
- Removing all stains and food residue
This is how we bring back the shine in your appliances
Prior to the cleaning service, it is recommended to turn off the fridge and the freezer for at least a few hours. By doing so, the appliance will have enough time to defrost and the procedure will show optimal results.
- Before the procedure itself, the technician will cover the area around the appliance with protective sheets, in order to avoid any possible mess.
- The cleaner will take out the removable parts and spray them with a cleaning solution.
- The inside of the fridge is sprayed with detergent as well and carefully wiped with towels until the last traces of filth are gone.
- All removable parts are washed by hand until they are spotless.
- At the end, the technician will perform a final clean up on the outside, assemble the refrigerator, and turn it back on.
- In order to perform the service, the cleaner will require access to both hot and cold water as well as electricity.
- Your appliance will be ready for use immediately after the service.
- You can combine fridge and freezer cleaning with other cleaning services and receive a discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What kind of white goods can you clean?
A: The technicians are trained to clean any appliance. Fridges, freezers, american fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, microwaves, etc.
Q: Do I have to do anything before the service?
A: Yes. Please, make sure that you unplug your refrigerator, at least a few hours before the cleaning procedure, so it defrosts accordingly. Doing it the night before your appointment is ideal for a perfect clean up.
Q: Do you bring detergents?
A: Yes. The technician will be fully equipped with everything necessary to perform the service with maximum efficiency.
Q: How long will the cleaning last for?
A: It all depends on the size of the appliance and its condition. You can rely on our technician to provide you with a time frame on spot.
Get a FREE quote
Use our 24/7 online chat or give us a call on 020 3746 3123. Our operators will answer all of your questions and help you choose the best quote for you! Alternatively, you can fill in the online booking form.