Commercial and Domestic Deep Kitchen Cleaning in London
Let us assist you in cleaning your kitchen and bring you the desired professional results you’re looking for. Due to the nature of the procedure, we offer personalized service for every client!
- The service is hourly based, cleaners follow customer priorities
- 7 days availability, including weekends and bank holidays
- Equipment and detergents can be provided upon request
- Service performed by fully insured, certified and experienced specialists
Here’s what takes part in the one-off kitchen cleaning service
- Thorough cleaning of countertops, drawers, cabinets
- Wiping dust off furniture, light switches, handles and doorways
- Any cobwebs are removed from room corners and ceiling
- Refreshing all of your white goods
- Polishing sinks, taps and splashbacks
- Windows are cleaned inside and out (if reachable)
- The floor is vacuumed and mopped
Please note, that the oven cleaning procedure which is a part of the deep kitchen cleaning, doesn’t include disassembly and dip tank method. Nonetheless the cleaners will take care of the appliance. Additionally, if you wish to have your oven professionally cleaned you can book the dip-tank oven cleaning together with the kitchen cleaning.
- Electricity, hot and cold running water are required, so that the service can be performed.
- The one-off cleaning service is also available for any rooms of your property. If you’d like to vitalize several parts of your home, we can follow a priority checklist for optimal results.
- Detergents and equipment are needed – a multi-purpose cleaner, degreaser, sponges, paper towels, a bucket, vacuum cleaner and a mop.
Note: Equipment can be provided for an additional 10GBP as well as detergents for 6GBP.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are the cleaners going to stay for the fully booked time, even if they finish earlier?
A: Yes, unless you request otherwise. Of course you can rely on them to take care of other parts of your home or assist you with any chores, until the booking time is over.
Q: Is deep fridge cleaning included in the service?
A: The cleaners will wipe your kitchen appliances inside and out, however it is not as thorough procedure as the deep cleaning service. If you’d like to have professional fridge and freezer cleanup, you can combine it with the one-off kitchen cleaning service.
Q: What equipment and detergents do I have to supply?
A: If you’d like to provide the equipment, what we require is paper towels, sponges, vacuum cleaner, mop, a bucket, multi-purpose detergent and a degreaser.
Q: Can you bring the necessary equipment?
A: Yes, we can supply you for a little extra cost: 10GBP for equipment and 6GBP for detergents.
Q: How long does the procedure take?
A: It really depends on the size of the kitchen. A single cleaner is able to clean a small one in 3 hours. If the kitchen is bigger, we send two cleaners to perform the service.
Got a question?
Get in touch via our 24/7 online chat or give us a call on 020 3746 3123. Our customer service is ready to answer all of your enquiries and assist you with choosing the best quote for you!