Expert BBQ & Grill Cleaning Service in London
No food tastes better than the one prepared оn a freshly cleaned barbecue. In no time, your BBQ and grill will be spotless and ready for your next party. Leave the dirty work to us and enjoy your free time!
This is how we guarantee excellent results
- The technician will carefully inspect the barbecue to ensure that everything works accordingly.
- All removable parts are detached and soaked into a dip tank, filled with a strong cleaning solution.
- The cleaner sprays detergent all over the grill’s surface and leaves it for several minutes so it can soften up the accumulated grime.
- Proceeding next, he will hand-scrape the BBQ and all detachable parts, removing the last traces of charred food and grease.
- After that, your appliance is cleaned outside and polished to perfection.
- At the end, the grill is reassembled and ready for use right away!
- To ensure that there is no mess left behind, we cover the surrounding area with protective sheets.
- Just like our oven valeting service, we clean any size and type of grill..
- The expert will require hot and cold running water as well as electricity to perform the service.
- Feel free to ask your technician for barbecue maintenance tips!
Frequently asked questions
Q: Are the technicians insured and qualified?
A: Yes, every specialist has a public liability insurance cover and is professionally qualified.
Q: Do you disassemble the BBQ?
A: Yes. As a standard process we detach all removable parts and soak them in a dip tank filled with detergent. The rest is manually scrubbed by the cleaner.
Q: How long does the cleaning procedure take?
А: It depends on the size and condition of the grill. It usually takes approximately an hour. The technician will provide you with precise time frame on spot.
Q: Will the technician bring cleaning equipment?
A: Yes. The cleaners will bring any equipment and detergents necessary for optimal results.
Got a question? Let us know – we are available 24/7!
Contact us through our online chat or give us a call on 020 3746 3123 to get a free quote. Our customer service is waiting for you! You can also fill in an online booking form.