Islington Oven Cleaning Professional Service
Leave the dirty work to us and enjoy the free time. By trusting us to clean your oven, you can join our happy clients list. We offer professional care for your entire kitchen. Book now and take advantage on our latest discounts in oven cleaning Islington services, stove maintenance, kitchen appliance and cookware Spring cleaning.
Oven Cleaning Islington EC, N, NW, WC Benefits You Never Thought You Get
- Improved health
- Work done by quality standard methods
- Free inspection of your appliance prior the booking
- Skilled professional oven cleaners
- Be one of the many satisfied customers
How the Oven Valeting Service Goes
Every cleaning company has its own methods. Our experience in kitchen appliance and cookware maintenance helped us create the following short list of oven cleaning steps:
- Upon arrival, the professional cleaners bring their equipment and detergents for the services you have booked.
- When entering the client’s house, the professionals always put on overshoes.
- The cleaners test the working condition of the stove and assess any visible damages. They may perform small fixes or consult you on larger repairs if needed.
- The cleaning service starts with the protection of the zones around the stove or the oven. All counters, drawers, cupboards and the floor are covered to be protected from damage during the service.
- The oven door is disassembled and sprayed with detergent.
- All removable parts are placed in a dip tank with cleaning solution to soak for a few minutes. The inside of the oven are sprayed with cleaning solution.
- A few minutes after the detergents are applied it comes the time for them to be cleaned. The grime and burned food are scraped out and the glass of the oven is being washed with a window cleaning detergent to make it spotless.
- After all traces of charred cooking and rust are gone, the removable parts are washed with water.
- The oven is washed with a wet towel to remove all traces of the cleaning solutions.
- All removable parts, the door and the entire oven on the inside are dried with towels and reassembled.
- The last step of the cleaning process is to give the cooker spotless appearance on the outside too. All sides of the stove, the handles and the knobs are washed and polished.
- Once the maintenance is over the professional cleaners will turn on the oven. This test is performed with the presence of the client and is meant to assess the result of the work.
- The oven cleaners always collect their trash at the end of the service. Most times they even wipe the surfaces around the cooker to make sure all accidental drops of the detergent are cleared.
Even though each service and client have its own specifications, we managed to outline the main cleaning steps. They are of great help when creating individual quotas or assessing the time necessary to complete the service. The service is the same in every borough of London like : *Haringey area, *Hackney, *Tower Hamlets, *The city of London and the borough of Camden
Call Us and Get Your Individual Quota
Our call centre operators can help you get the best service for your kitchen appliance. You can book now on our 24/7 open phone lines, chat and online free booking form. Choose the convenient date for you and state the services you need. After that, all you have to do is get a parking space for the cleaning team and to open the door for the cleaners.