Our Oven Cleaning Service is Great for Everyone in Haringey N
One of the best ways to save time and money is by trusting professionals to do the job for you. Our oven cleaning Haringey N service is great for every owner of an oven. You may be housewife, landlord, tenant, real estate agency or a student busy studying. Either way, trust us and save your time for something better than chores.
Haringey N Oven Cleaning Benefits for Everyone
- Healthy kids and pets
- Use the oven right away
- Increased life of the oven
- Fully insured professional cleaners
- All kitchen appliance maintenance
Professional Cleaners Features
There are several distinctive differences between the professional oven cleaners and the wannabe. Here is the list that we created based our years of experience:
- Had extended training
- Fully vetted and certified
- Experienced in cleaning all kinds of oven, stoves, cookers and kitchen appliances
- Always pay attention to details while cleaning
- Protect the area around the appliance they clean
- Clear away their trash after the service
- Wipe the counters and floor around the oven when the service is done
- Wipe and polish the appliance on the outside to make it shine
Professional oven cleaners always travel by car with their full gear for the service. That is why our call centre operator will ask you to provide a parking space near your home in Haringey N.
Our Oven Cleaning Process
Every oven maintenance service starts way before the cleaners entering the client’s house. The first step is choosing the correct detergents and equipment. The use of eco-friendly detergents not sold in conventional stores makes the service child and pet safe. Combined with the dip tank method the cleaning solution removes even the most stubborn charred food and grime. Here are the steps of our oven valeting procedure:
1. The cleaners turn on the cooker to assess the working condition. Should there be any damages noticed they are reported and the client is advised on the fixes.
2. The door is disassembled the removing parts are placed in the dip tank with cleaning solution and left to soak.
3. The oven is sprayed with detergent.
4. All removable parts – trays, racks, grills, hobs, control knobs and so on are washed until even the last traces of burn, grime or mould fall off.
5. The walls of the oven are cleaned, washed and dried with towels.
6. The door is cleaned and reassembled.
7. The removable parts are rinsed and dried with towels. Then they are returned to their places.
8. Once the cleaning is done the stove is tested again. This is when the client is requested to check the work.
*Professional Oven Care can deal with grease and dirt in the fridge, bbq, kitchen and other types of deep kitchen cleaning and oven cleaning. We cover all districts in Haringey:
Bounds Green N11, Bowes Park N22 and N13, Broadwater Farm N17, Crouch End N8, Finsbury Park N4, Fortis Green N2 and N10, Harringay N4, N8, N15, N17, Highgate N6, Hornsey N8, Little Russia N17, Muswell Hill N10, Noel Park N22, Northumberland Park N17, St Ann’s N15, Seven Sisters N15, South Tottenham N17, Stroud Green N4, Tottenham N15 and N17, Tottenham Hale N15 and N17, West Green N15 and N17 , Wood Green N22
Get Your Oven Valeting Service Discount
Contact our operators on 020 3746 3123 24/7 open lines and chat, or book through our online booking form yourself. Call now and get your individual quota right away for Haringey N.